Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pocket Full 'A Sunshine



There are so many things about today that make it a good day....or a bad day.

Isn't it funny how so much depends on our attitude? For example, today could be a VERY good day based on the following:

1. It's huge. It's hot. It's the SUN. Seriously, it's supposed to reach high 80's today!
2. I don't have to work today. PTL too, because it's the Lord's day!
3. I have worked out in some fashion for the past 6 days, and my muscles feel deliciously abused.
4. I have all (or, ALMOST all....see below list) day to do whatever I please.
5. I don't have homework or nursing classes tomorrow!
6. I am wearing a sundress.
7. My sister and brother-in-law and there kids (including my godson!) will be here in less than a week!

And now, the cons...







Well, I started writing them out, and there were only 2, and it made me feel better to just erase them.
Yes, attitude is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment